Monday 8 December 2014

Save Your Drink! Old trick

Hi everybody, i have something want to share with you.. yesterday i meet my old friend and we talk anything like stupid guys.. hehe.. you ever like that right? don't lie, old friend always make are crazy enviroment and get full of energy to do something stupid act. Lough of lough and lough until getting tired, and sometimes the difinition of tired is not on our mind. Crazy right? hehe..

But the problem is, i can't control to drinking to much.. i saw the water, that's make me feel cool and my insting tell me to grap the glass, drink as you want. I look at my friend juice, you know.. i don't believe we talk about 3 hours and my friend juice not less to much, about a quarter of a glass. Huh.. i have order atleast 3 water to get my mind fresh and keep do stupid act (hehe).

So that problem make me think how can i do to solve this situation (mines).. finally i found this trick (old trick) from my brain corner.. i can't think normally because smoker averywhere, even previously i'm are smoker. Old story make me smile like an idiot.

Here the trick:

** Drink using straw:

Save Your Drink! Old trick

The trick is, make are small hole upper your water level. That's not working if the hole under water level, because after u slrup (inhalers/drink) your water, the compaction not working well between water and your mouth, that happen because air come in through the hole.

** Small hole upper water level:

Save Your Drink! Old trick
 
Redbox i mark to show you exactly distance between small hole and water level. That is not guarantee how slower your finish ti drink, depend how often your slrup your water. Understand? just try, and that's make me cool.. hehehe.. leave your comment and get free backlinks from my blog (DOFOLLOW). TQ.

0 comments: